Marketing Studio Lead
Do you have a strong performance mindset with an urge of creating marketing assets that will appeal to and provide value for users? Are you also scrolling and missing those pieces of content that stick out, stand out, differentiate, and challenge the status quo? This could be something for you!
At Lunar we are democratizing the power of money and changing the way we all bank, pay, and invest. We have grown by leaps and bounds since starting out in Aarhus in 2015 and are now considered a major player in the Nordics with offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Oslo, as well as employees working remotely across Europe.
As our Marketing Studio Lead, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation, oversight, and continuous monitoring of the creative delivery and output of the studio. This is a key role in reporting to the CMO and acting as a gatekeeper and driver for all projects going into the creative studio team - specifically but not exclusively UA, Web, and CRM projects which require conception and production across design, copy, and videos.
You will be the main point of contact for the User Acquisition, CRM, Web, and brand demand teams liaising with key briefers to define the best outcomes while managing timing, expectations, and resource, prioritizing workflow, and ensuring the outcomes are delivered on brief and on brand.
In Lunar Marketing we are a performance & outcome-driven team yet building a brand that appeals to and engages with many more users. This entails we have a performance mindset, we are data and learning driven, thriving for speed and agility while setting the bar high in terms of quality to ensure our brand is perceived as “premium” and trustworthy. These are operational principles we also seek in our next Studio lead.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the day-to-day running of the Marketing Studio; managing all studio operations, and making full use of project management and collaboration tools.
- Managing all aspects of the budget for each project, along with financial tracking and controls. Efficiently managing studio time, the Design, copy, and localization team, in accordance with briefs and budgets
- Creating and implementing deadlines, project goals, expectations, and workflows, to ensure a smooth production process with on-time delivery
- Effective mapping of multiple projects involving internal and also external design or agency resources when required
- Developing, executing and optimizing an agile conception and production approach for performance-related projects specifically with the User Acquisition team
- Ensuring all briefs and project needs are clear, and that deliveries meet the expectations and the Lunar brand quality
- Implement and proactively develop processes to improve workflow and communication between team
- Effective scheduling, reporting, and managing of multiple projects
- Full people management and leadership of the Marketing Studio team consisting of a project manager, copywriters, and art directors.
What we believe you will need to succeed in this role:
- You bring 5-7 years of experience in leading, motivating, and managing a creative studio or a creative production setup
- You have hands-on experience in managing and programming performance marketing-related projects that requires fast conception and production
- You thrive in working in a fast pace and performance-driven organization and are able to work on diverse projects covering a different spectrum of needs. And on top, you are solution driven
- You have experience with traffic management/ resource planning
- You have obtained your experience from either the media agency side or from a marketing role - if you have experience from a start-up/scale-up this will definitely be to your advantage.
- You speak English (and preferably Danish) fluently
What’s in it for you?
At Lunar, we lean forward. We challenge the status quo, and we empower our employees to be brave, visionary, and persistent. You will not stand alone. You will have an entire group of equally talented people behind your back. You will have the facilities to prosper with state-of-the-art equipment and offices. And last but definitely not least, you will have everything you need to nurture your physical and mental well-being.
Join the journey today!
Check out Lunar’s careers page for information on benefits and our interview process.
Curious to know what else we’re up to? Check out our LinkedIn, Instagram, and blog for the latest and greatest!
- Marketing & Communications
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Employment type
Lunar is a fintech company developing the new norm for everything money to a new generation of users.
We are synergizing with modern users and their lifestyle, and we centre our services around the ones who don't fit into the sharp definitions set out by the traditional banks.
We create the standards of tomorrow and we are proud to be unlike others. We facilitate change, demand progression, and most of all, we empower our users to control their money with maximum efficiency!
We are motivated by rethinking everything money. That's why we're using the latest technologies to create the solution of tomorrow - all available today!
The Lunar app provides a 100% digital way to manage your finances - both personal and business. Over 400.000 users in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden are already using the app, and with 5000+ 5-star ratings on Trustpilot, we have an army of advocates behind us!
Lunar was founded in 2015, since then, we have employed more than 500+ skilled people in: Tech, Design, Business Development, HR, Compliance, Banking, Marketing, Communication, Support, and much more.
That’s your cue! Apply now.
Marketing Studio Lead
Loading application form