Our Data team is growing, and we’re looking for an Analytics Engineer, a Data Engineer, and a Data Manager to join our team for continued development and improvement on the overall Data Strategy, how we manage data today, and most importantly, how we make data understandable for the organization.
At Lunar we are democratizing the power of money and changing the way we all bank, pay, and invest. We have grown by leaps and bounds since starting out in Aarhus in 2015 and are now considered a major player in the Nordics with offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Oslo, as well as employees working remotely across Europe.
As we’re moving closer to our Moon Landing strategy we’re looking for an Analytics Engineer to join our Data warehouse team (currently a team of 5), report to our Head of Data Warehouse Wojciech Witowski, and help us leverage data to drive innovation and growth. As an Analytics Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing data analytics solutions, as well as maintaining and optimizing existing analytics systems.
About the role
The role encapsulates a variety of tasks. Your day-to-day is not likely to be the same. At the core you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, building, and maintaining the data pipelines and infrastructure required to support the organization's analytics and BI initiatives
- Collecting and gathering data from a variety of services to enrich our data models pertaining to user domain, transactions, financial crime prevention, product, and so forth
- Working closely with the team in making sure our data pipelines run smoothly, this may include brainstorming on best data modeling practices, assisting other team members when they need help within the variety of their domains, reviewing their work, testing and implementing scalable and error-prone data processes
- Collaborating with relevant stakeholders across the Nordic region in achieving actionable data insights that drive our organization toward best-in-class data practices
What skills we’d like you to have
For you to be successful in this role we are looking for candidates with some prior experience within the following areas, we do not expect you to have it all:
- Cloud-based DWH (preferably Redshift)
- Dbt - data build tool
- Orchestration and scheduling software like airflow or luigi
- Data scripting languages such as sql, jinja2, python, go
- Understanding microservices architecture
- Taking ownership, and responsibility for integrating user domain data
- Can-do attitude, curiosity, open-mindedness, and collaboration
We're welcoming all talents with valid EU working visas for this position.
Our tech stack
In our day-to-day, we work with industry-leading open-source and custom-built in-house tooling in helping the organization to run like a modern tech company. Our main tech stack includes the below-listed software:
rabbitmq, kafka, scala, spark, aws, airflow, dbt, looker, linear, gSuite, slack and more.
No time to wait! We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Check out Lunar’s careers page for information on benefits and our interview process.
Curious to know what else we’re up to? Check out our LinkedIn, Instagram, and blog for the latest and greatest!
- Data & Analytics
- Copenhagen, Denmark, Aarhus, Denmark
- Employment type
Lunar is a fintech company developing the new norm for everything money to a new generation of users.
We are synergizing with modern users and their lifestyle, and we centre our services around the ones who don't fit into the sharp definitions set out by the traditional banks.
We create the standards of tomorrow and we are proud to be unlike others. We facilitate change, demand progression, and most of all, we empower our users to control their money with maximum efficiency!
We are motivated by rethinking everything money. That's why we're using the latest technologies to create the solution of tomorrow - all available today!
The Lunar app provides a 100% digital way to manage your finances - both personal and business. Over 400.000 users in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden are already using the app, and with 5000+ 5-star ratings on Trustpilot, we have an army of advocates behind us!
Lunar was founded in 2015, since then, we have employed more than 500+ skilled people in: Tech, Design, Business Development, HR, Compliance, Banking, Marketing, Communication, Support, and much more.
That’s your cue! Apply now.
Loading application form