Lunar is looking for a Product Operations Manager to help grow, organize and nurture our Product Development teams, ensuring they are able to operate at maximum effectiveness at all times. As a key part of our leadership team, you will play an active role in shaping the future of banking and help us figure out what lies beyond.
Mission: Let's change everything money!
Lunar is the future's hassle-free all-in-one place to manage everything regarding money. We’re here to make sure our users can handle all their finances anywhere, anytime. We believe that the banking world has become too complex. Therefore, through transparency, convenience, and most of all the feedback from our amazing users, we have set out to define the future of banking.
Brief description of the job
As a Product Operations Manager at Lunar, your finest task is to make sure that the Product colonies have the best possible conditions to do their jobs. You do this by ensuring that the various operational processes behind the Product colonies are running smoothly. Colonies is Lunar’s term for our cross-functional teams that work on our various products.
You’ll have a broad range of responsibilities and internal stakeholders, and it is critical that you are able to navigate in some degree of chaos and make structure out of it. Therefore, your ability to prioritize which operational matters that are most important to solve is critical.
Tasks & responsibilities
More specifically, in this role you will:
- You’ll act as the teams’ chief operator, responsible for the daily smooth operation of our colonies
- You’ll build a partnership with leads in every functional area to champion continuous improvement and the learning culture of the organization
- You’ll craft the internal communications strategy for the team and help our teams find the right way to communicate the value they are bringing to the organization
- You’ll ensure the teams’ operating rhythm is clear and maintains a healthy cadence guiding us to meet goals and targets
- You’ll operate the budget forecasting and hiring plan in partnership with department heads
- You’ll help ensure smooth and effective onboarding into the teams
- You’ll help teams coordinate across internal boundaries, bringing the skills of a Program team where needed
- You’ll assist teams in Discovery and evangelise best practice in operational excellence
- You’ll bring learning and development opportunities to the team in partnership with People & Culture
- You’ll help us find and maintain the delicate balance between order and chaos
How do we work?
Lunar is unique in many ways and our work philosophy is no different! We are a collection of awesome individuals with a wide array of backgrounds. The thing that unites us is our sky-high ambitions and flat hierarchy.
We believe in autonomy - you are trusted to achieve your goals however you believe is the best way for the business. This means, for example, that if you need to visit another team or office then do so.
We believe in ethics, diversity and inclusion - both because it is the right thing to do and because as a part of Product we are uniquely accountable for the solutions we build.
Your skills and experience
In order to succeed in this role, you come with the following practical experience:
- You have lead successful Project and/or Program management teams in a digital environment
- You have strong Project management skills including 7+ years with an ability to work independently, set priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously to deliver results
- You are able to collaborate with and influence all parts of the organization including the C-Suite
- You are passionate about technology and what it can do for customers
- You are an advocate of agile methodologies and value speed and efficiency
Aside from your professional experience, you have the following personal traits:
- You are a strategic thinker with the ability to transform challenges into opportunities
- You are extremely organized
- You are able to bring out the best in those around you
- You are eager to learn and grow and help those around you do the same
- You are a change agent helping us build a customer-centric world-class product development culture
- You are an excellent communicator in English, whether it be in words or in writing
Lastly, you are open to travel, as this is required from time to time in this job.
What's in it for you?
At Lunar, we lean forward. We challenge the status quo, and we empower our employees to be brave, visionary, and persistent. You will not stand alone. You will have an entire group of equally talented people behind your back. You will have the facilities to prosper with state-of-the-art equipment and offices. And last but definitely not least, you will have everything you need to nurture your physical and mental well-being.
We believe that a healthy work/life balance leads to sustainable impact - this means if you need to take a day off to recharge or a morning to take a long walk and think through your strategy then you don’t need to ask.
We believe in learning, career development and professional fulfillment. If you see ways to develop then you should take them, and we will help.
Do you wanna be a part of the team?
Speed, innovation, and energy like nowhere else. Can you already feel it? Take the leap and apply for the job now, you won't regret it!
If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact Line Herlev, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!