Lunar is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join the Payments Team. This Mission is central to achieving our vision of disrupting the consumer and business banking worlds by offering a suite of customer-focussed next-level products which clearly resonate with customers.
Mission: Let's change everything money!
Lunar is the future's hassle-free all-in-one place to manage everything regarding money. We’re here to make sure our users can handle all their finances anywhere, anytime. We believe that the banking world has become too complex. Therefore, through transparency, convenience, and most of all the feedback from our amazing users, we have set out to define the future of banking.
What will you be doing?
In this role you will be referring to our CPO and you will be responsible for developing and driving the vision and strategy for our Payments Products. You will be working collaboratively as part of a team of highly talented Senior Product Managers, Product Managers and Associate Product Managers and you will have direct and significant impact across all of Lunar.
We are expecting you to help us take this fast-growing and ambitious business to the next level and therefore, it is vita that you have a commercial mind-set and is experienced in B2C.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Developing end to end product vision and strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders across the business
- Be the go-to person on the team for Voice of the Market and Voice of the Customer in your specific Product area
- Evangelising your strategy across the org at all levels with energy, enthusiasm and passion despite challenges
- Prioritising roadmap deliverables to meet business goals in collaboration with your market business team
- Being accountable for defining and owning a clear set of business metrics
- Working in close collaboration with tech, design and analytics counterparts to lead and grow your market-specific Product portfolio
- Playing an “expert role” to help all business teams understand and meet your Product’s needs
How do we work?
Lunar is unique in many ways and our work philosophy is no different! We are a collection of awesome individuals with a wide array of backgrounds. The thing that unites us is our sky-high ambitions and flat hierarchy.
We believe in autonomy - you are trusted to achieve your goals however you believe is the best way for the business. This means, for example, that if you need to visit another team or office then do so.
Your skills and experience
In order to succeed and thrive in this job, we expect you to have the following competencies and experiences from previous jobs:
- You have deep experience of successful development and delivery of innovative consumer experiences including 3-5 years in a Product role from a Digital organization using best practices
- You have a deep understanding of working with a development team and have played the Product Owner role successfully
- You have a deep understanding of the consumer Payments space and are fully up to speed on the latest competitive moves to disrupt and innovate within it
- You have taken a series of successful consumer-focused products from ideation to full launch using Design Thinking and/or agile methodologies
- You are data-informed and comfortable working with the data analytics team using best practice to inform your thinking
- You have knowledge of the banking landscape and its related products and competitors
- You have knowledge of and are inspired by Technology and what it can do for customers
- You are able to live in the future while synthesizing customer trends down into actionable short-term strategies
In terms of your personal qualities, you are known for being:
- Self motivated with a strong focus on delivery of customer value
- Driven, but with a collaborative mindset. “You don’t win unless your team wins”
- Well organized with great attention to detail
- A “do-er”, willing to work hands-on including stepping in to work directly with a development team in a product role if needed
- Highly capable of formulating and communicating bold and far-reaching product vision and strategy, whether it be to your team or to senior stakeholders
- A strong influencer who can adroitly navigate a complex and matrixed organisation
- A change agent helping us build a customer-centric world-class product development culture
- An excellent communicator in English, whether it be in words or in writing
Additionally, the role entails a need for being able to travel as required by the role
What's in it for you?
At Lunar, we lean forward. We challenge the status quo, and we empower our employees to be brave, visionary, and persistent. You will not stand alone. You will have an entire group of equally talented people behind your back. You will have the facilities to prosper with state-of-the-art equipment and offices. And last but definitely not least, you will have everything you need to nurture your physical and mental well-being.
Do you wanna be a part of the team?
Speed, innovation, and energy like nowhere else. Can you already feel it? Take the leap and apply for the job now, you won't regret it!
If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact Line Herlev, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!