Are you a web wizard, who can elevate Lunar’s online game in order to improve our growth-mission in Sweden? And are you motivated to change the banking game and make banking simpler and more transparent for our users? In that case, you should take a closer look at this job.
Mission: Let's change everything money!
Lunar is the future's hassle-free all-in-one place to manage everything regarding money. We’re here to make sure our users can handle all their finances anywhere, anytime. We believe that the banking world has become too complex. Therefore, through transparency, convenience, and most of all the feedback from our amazing users, we have set out to define the future of banking.
Brief description of the job
Your primary task is to support the overall growth of Lunar B2C and B2B (not launched yet) in Sweden by developing and optimizing the website channel.
You do this by executing online campaigns in alignment with overall marketing objectives and plans for the local market.
Another important task of yours is to ensure correct tracking and data points across the website. Based on the analytics you discover in this relation, you also know how to act.
Your tasks should ultimately lead to strengthening the web and online team both centrally and locally to better integrate the website as a catalyst for growth.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Oversee and lead the activities related to the website to ensure maximum lead generation, conversion and growth
- Establish a plan and local strategy for the website to align with marketing activities and deliver a 360 approach for our users
- Brief central creative team for content to be used on the local website
- Ensure establishment and maintenance of relevant tracking and reporting to support business objectives
- Local ownership for the website and building the best in class platform to convert leads
- Work closely with other internal marketing and business intelligence functions such as CRM/MA, performance marketing, copywriters, analysts as well as external agencies
How do we work?
Lunar is unique in many ways and our work philosophy is no different! We are a team of awesome people with a wide array of backgrounds. The thing that unites us is our sky-high ambitions and flat hierarchy.
For this role, you will collaborate closely with the Swedish and central marketing team. In addition, you will have daily contact with marketing stakeholders to ensure planning and execution is on time and according to expectations.
Your skills and experience
- You have a degree in marketing, communication or equivalent abilities obtained from practical experience
- You have 2-3 years of experience from a similar position
- Experience being responsible for and publishing content in web publishing tools (CMS)
- Solid experience in CRO, SEO and A/B testing and how these areas affect and support business targets
- Understanding technology and templates in web publishing tools and how to ensure that technology is in place to measure results and for setting requirements to developers
- Experience working with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and/or other analytics tools
- Experience of working with and optimizing user experience and customer journey and how to drive traffic from prospecting to conversion
- Experience from working with and understanding agile working methods
- You have a basic level of understanding of Adobe CC, Figma and Google suite
- You speak Swedish fluently and you are proficient in English as well
As a person, you thrive in high-paced environments, you have a solid can-do attitude and are able to execute and follow through on initiatives independently. You are also characterized by being well-organized and a structural wizard, which makes you great at managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously without taking your eyes off the prize.
What's in it for you?
At Lunar, we lean forward. We challenge the status quo, and we empower our employees to be brave, visionary, and persistent. You will not stand alone. You will have an entire group of equally talented people supporting you. You will have the facilities to prosper with state-of-the-art equipment and offices. Last but definitely not least, you will have everything you need to nurture your physical and mental well-being.
Do you wanna be a part of the team?
Speed, innovation, and energy like nowhere else. Can you already feel it? Take the leap and apply for the job now, you won't regret it!
If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact Philip Söderholm, at email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!