Did you know that every second newly started company in Denmark has applied for a Lunar Business account in 2021? Do you want to play a pivotal role in propelling the growth across the Nordics and keep going until we reach 100% of all new startups?
Then look no further - apply now to become part of Lunar and help us grow!
Your new role?
In this role, you will take full responsibility and ownership of developing and executing the B2B growth marketing strategy as part of the Marketing team. You will be in charge of establishing leadgen and lifecycle marketing programs as well as making sure we get the most out of our efforts in paid media, CRM and marketing automation - in collaboration with our specialist teams.
As our Growth Marketing Manager, B2B, you will work closely with our awesome colleges in Product, Performance and Engagement teams in order to meet our targets on signups, MAU (Monthly Active Users) and revenue for the business vertical. You will also have close contact with our awesome UX specialists to improve engagement and conversion rates throughout our marketing funnel.
So what will you be doing?
- Establishing and developing lead generation and lead nurturing programs.
- Generating new signups through paid channels, including but not limited to Google, LinkedIn, Display, Facebook and Instagram in collaboration with our Paid Media Specialists.
- Identifying future growth opportunities and being responsible for testing growth tactics as well as building new growth programs like referral, affiliate marketing, incentive campaigns and partnerships.
- Planning and expanding the business vertical on our website and exploiting our efforts within SEO and content marketing with the Website Manager.
- Participating in the planning of brand awareness and marketing campaigns targeted businesses.
- Establishing and managing relationships with agencies and external marketing partners that can help us grow.
- Defining and prioritizing objectives and KPIs for our B2B marketing activities, sharing insights and reporting on performance to management.
Who are you?
You have a strategic and analytical mindset, but love being hands-on with a wide range of analytics, marketing and automation tools. For you, no stone is left unturned and you always make sure to test everything - because what if a small change could be the entire difference.
You have a strong can-do attitude and the ability to set the direction of visions and tasks. You are not afraid to speak up and you are good at making things happen. You can act and react to requests, but you can also scope and conceptualise what needs to be done and you also like to get your hands dirty and be part of the execution process.
You are a strong communicator and know how to establish and maintain good relationships - both internally and externally. Internally, you will be in close contact with a lot of different people and departments, because you know that teamwork makes the dream work and that you cannot succeed without a little help from your friends. Specifically, you will collaborate with the Marketing team, Product team, Data team, Product Design team, and probably even more depending on the task at hand.
What we are looking for
- Our mindset is definitely skills and practical experience over education, but you might have a Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or something down that alley.
- You have +5 years of experience preferably from a B2B Tech/SaaS startup environment, app company or similar.
- You have a strategic and analytical mindset and also describe yourself as a hands-on marketer and you enjoy executing on your own strategy.
- You are an experienced digital marketer, but you understand the power of branding and traditional marketing.
- Your toolbox is filled with experience within engagement planning and executing paid campaigns on paid search and paid social.
- You speak English and preferably a Nordic language as well.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll make your mark on the new digital bank in the Nordics, and your daily work-life will be in our great office in the heart of Copenhagen.
- Get great sparring with brilliant colleagues and the possibility to grow.
- Casual tone, lots of laughs, and room for diversity.
- You’ll be a part of an entrepreneurial company full of drive and with great team spirit. Together we’ve already accomplished wonderful results, and we’re nowhere near done.
- At Lunar, we emphasize follow-up on the things we do, so we’re always learning - both as individuals and as a team.
We love diversity and all that sets us apart - that's what makes us awesome! Some are extroverted - some introverted. We don't all speak Danish, Norwegian or Swedish, but we all speak English. The most important thing is respect and understanding between one and another.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact our Head of Growth Marketing, Kenneth Skovsted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reading your application and will be interviewing potential candidates until we find our new colleague.